Holy Grail of Golf Swings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco Billy

Since You Coined the Word "Twistaway"... Care to Share Your Definition... Thanks...

Don't throw me under the bus with all of this stuff...:eek:

The "Twistaway" is NOT a wrist-only motion, it is NOT a backswing only motion, it will not produce a top of the backswing position like the "Square-to-Square" Method picture, and is NOT what Homer Kelley is talking about with the flat left wrist.

:(

Guitar Hero

Don't throw me under the bus with all of this stuff...:eek:

The "Twistaway" is NOT a wrist-only motion, it is NOT a backswing only motion, it will not produce a top of the backswing position like the "Square-to-Square" Method picture, and is NOT what Homer Kelley is talking about with the flat left wrist.

:(

I want to apology for the use of the term “Twist Away”.

I was not describing the “Twist Away” action in the NSA video when using this term.

I was describing one of the ways to put the sweet spot in balance at the start of the back swing with which I will call the “The Screw Driver Move” for this forum.

“The Screw Driver Move”

It is like turning a screw driver counter clockwise with the thumb and index finger of the left hand (right hand golfer) to the correct balance position of the sweet spot, just before the back swing or in the early movement of the take away. Now the key is to keep it in balance for the rest of the swing.

More on that later.

“The Screw Driver Move” is not the "Twist Away"

Brian I Apologize.

John W Rohan-Weaver

Last edited:

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I want to apology for the use of the term “Twist Away”.

I was not describing the “Twist Away” action in the NSA video when using this term.

I was describing one of the ways to put the sweet spot in balance at the start of the back swing with which I will call the “The Screw Driver Move” for this forum.

“The Screw Driver Move”

It is like turning a screw driver counter clockwise with the thumb and index finger of the left hand (right hand golfer) to the correct balance position of the sweet spot, just before the back swing or in the early movement of the take away. Now the key is to keep it in balance for the rest of the swing.

More on that later.

“The Screw Driver Move” is not the "Twist Away"

Brian I Apologize.

John W Rohan-Weaver

No apology necessary, Johnny.

That srew driver move sounds like a part of the "TwistAway" anyhoo.

twist what...

The "Twistaway" is NOT a wrist-only motion, it is NOT a backswing only motion, it will not produce a top of the backswing position like the "Square-to-Square" Method picture, and is NOT what Homer Kelley is talking about with the flat left wrist.:(

I've watched the "twistaway" segment in NSA 2.0 three times now and I don't know what I'm missing, but all I'm getting out of it is a wrist-only motion - twist the left wrist so it bows and twist the right wrist a little as well. What else is there to twist...the only thing I can think of is my forearm??

Thanks,
p

Status
Not open for further replies.