Homer Kelley Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Bartlett

Administrator
Sorry, we had to take down the link to Homer's audio. Although, we appreciate the effort to share his words. Since we don't own The Golfing Machine LLC, or are not the people who recorded the audio tapes, we feel it is unfair to those parties having a link to them (Homer's audio) on this site.

We will however, check to see if it is O.K.

hue

New
I really liked that link. I am stuck at home looking after my mother while she goes through chemotherapy and am going stir crazy. The bit when Mr Kelley talks about the full size plane board got me thinking. I am now building a full size one. I look forward to the link going up when you get permission.

KOC

New
Brain

What so you feel about his new video regarding TGM by Peter Croker (G.S.E.M.) and Paul Hart (G.S.E.D)

EdZ

New
quote:Originally posted by brianman

Ok...here is the deal:

Just remember who helps all of these people...

that would be ME.

And who it all traces back to....

Homer Kelley

quote:Originally posted by brianman

Ok...here is the deal:

Peter has a new forum, and this is a clever way of getting my forum to help build his.

(Sound familiar??)

I have the audio, as well, but I don't own the audio or Homer's work.

But, here is the link: http://www.crokergolfsystem.com/Homer_Kelley.htm

Just remember who helps all of these people...

that would be ME.

Has Peter Croker previously linked his teaching to TGM or is this a misread of his home page. I understand his involvement in the Tomasello sessions from the letter posted on the Lynn Blake forum. I don't recall any mention of TGM in the magazine article and there isn't a reference in his Hit Basics video. Homer Kelley is listed in his Path to Better Golf acknowlegements. Maybe someone who has his later CD/video instructions will comment.

DRW

I have all of his TGM shorts. I was curious to see what he had to say about flying wedges and such. To be honest, I knew over half of it from here but the rest was very enlightening. For 25 bucks you can get their short course to the concepts in the book. I haven't timed them all but I think together it will run at about an hour on TGM basics. If I were a noob to TGM, I would recommend giving them a look but if you have the basics down, you won't need them (unless you are like me and can't resist anything TGM related).

Another audio download has been posted for downloading on Croker's website - more stuff with Homer and Tom Tomasello. See link in Brian's post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.