How bout dem Vikes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the second pick in the NFL draft.........................
Hmm the Vikings are bad enough to get Andrew luck. It could happen just saying... also Frasier will most likely loose his job something needs to energize the fans this sucks! Hey eagle fans what happened to mcnabb? It seems like he developed a bad case of ADHD

How 'bout my lions? We are actually sniffing the playoffs, we haven't been there since the 90's (which I was at that game). I still think they need a couple more pieces of the puzzle to be real threats in the post season but hey I can take the bag off my head. Maybe the ViQueens fans would like to borrow the bag?

Last edited:

jimmyt

New
I'm wearing my black arm band this morning as injuries this season and alleged drug king pin getting busted you can finally pronounce my Bears DOA.

Because Jim Harbough is a former Bear I will be rooting for San Fran tonight!

Sorry Kevin.

GO NINERS!!!!!!

jimmyt

New
Roth is a "GAMER", but he is hurting the team by not resting that ankle. Without rest the playoffs may be a 1 and done!!!!!!

sorry

jimmyt

New
They lost for 2 reasons yesterday. Defense never showed up after 2 "LIGHTS OUT" & Big Ben threw 3 picks.

I like Ben......my opinion and that's the only one I care about, #1 seed aside he probably should have sat. Did you hear the post game interview, he said he would play if he can only go 5%. Sorry I pass on a 5% Ben

I'm a Raven's fan, but even I wouldn't question Big Ben's toughness as a player. At a certain point though, it seems like he could be costing his team in the long run by staying out there and possibly making his injury worse. But I think a 5% Ben Roethlisberger might still be better then a 100% Charlie Batch.

High Ankle sprains are a b!tch and I'm afraid we won't get the vintage BB for the remainder of the season which sux as a Steeler fan. But they will be a tough out regardless.

Charlie didn't do too bad when Ben was suspended.....but I digress, Mike obviously thought he had a better chance at winning with Ben. You gotta give credit to the 49ers D though, they're #1 for a reason. I'm just disappointed because I think the Steelers were the only team left on the 49ers schedule to take em down a peg. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.