How do I relive yesterdays back 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front nine: Sprayed the ball with a cluttered mind, too much G.O.L.F. and other swing theory BS. Shot a 48:(
My favorite shot was a pulled PW into the woods.
Golf 1/ SM 0
The gods laugh; the devil dances.

Back nine: Good golf is power golf.:) My attitude was !@#$ it. Let's make my swing as orthodox and less hotroddish: Classic rope handle procedure, 330+ drives, soft draw, in the fairway. I didn't hit every G.I.R., but my proximity to the hole was awesome, leaving makable chip/putts.
Golf 2/ SM 0
The gods laugh; the devil dances.

Last edited:

rcw

New
330 huh?

If you don't mind me asking, how do you shoot 48 if you can hit it 330 off the tee??

I don't normally hit my driver straight and barely use the driver at all. I pulled the driver out because I no longer cared about that round of golf. Nothing was working...NOTHING.

I'm deadly consistent with my irons with my bad shot a pull. The driver can spray anywhere, so I normally just hit my hybrid off the tee (250+ with roll and a firm fairway 265). I'm happy with this no frills pattern:) This winter I'm dedicating the majority of my time to wedge play, driver and simplifying my stroke. Can't wait to hit more fairways with 330yard gently draw bullets:D

If I could ever hit my driver as well as my irons......... Watch out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.