How Much Pressure in PP#4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcw

New
If 0=none and 10=squeezing armpit closed as hard as possible, then how much pressure do you feel in PP#4? I'm especially interested in start of downstroke, but is it different in different parts of the stroke? Thanks in advance!

-hcw

PS- I didn't prefix this "For Manzella Academy Only", but I am very curious for their perspective.

bts

New
Inertia and "Lag".

If 0=none and 10=squeezing armpit closed as hard as possible, then how much pressure do you feel in PP#4? I'm especially interested in start of downstroke, but is it different in different parts of the stroke? Thanks in advance!

-hcw

PS- I didn't prefix this "For Manzella Academy Only", but I am very curious for their perspective.
In swinging driving, I intend to feel "10" in PP#4 as long as possible since the "change of direction".

Brian Manzella

Administrator
CAUTION!!!

NEVER try to apply the #4 Pressure Point (created when the left arm is across the chest)! :eek:

It should be CREATED when the CHEST moves INTO the arm—not the other way around.

Then, you sure better have it through impact! :D

hcw

New
Thanx for the input Brian...

NEVER try to apply the #4 Pressure Point (created when the left arm is across the chest)! :eek:

It should be CREATED when the CHEST moves INTO the arm—not the other way around.

Then, you sure better have it through impact! :D

Interesting, I asked this question b/c I had my best day of driving/full swing shots ever on monday with taking it easy to the top, giving the armpit a little squeeze (as if you were doing the "keep the towel in the armpit" thing, ~7.5/10 seemed to work best) and then trying to "wallop it with the pivot". I only missed a couple of fairways and I'm pretty sure those were poor set-ups more than anything else. Maybe this a case of different "feels" describing the same "real"?

-hcw

Status
Not open for further replies.