Hunter's hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if Hunter is going for the gangsta look or what but all I can think of when I see him is a little kid wearing his daddy's hat that is much too big for him.

Looks too big, just like Ricky's hat. I guess I'm getting old complaining about what these guys are wearing, but what's up with Keegan Bradley's pants? 1. they look like they cost 14.99 2. They look like the pants the kid working at the grocery store wears.

HATED IT!

0.jpg

Looks too big, just like Ricky's hat. I guess I'm getting old complaining about what these guys are wearing, but what's up with Keegan Bradley's pants? 1. they look like they cost 14.99 2. They look like the pants the kid working at the grocery store wears.

His pants are too short. Don't like the long putter or his shoes and his visor is too big for his head.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
I like Bradley's visor. Not a fan of painters caps or flatbills but that is just me.

What really looks ridiculous is tennis shoes (Tiger, Keegan, etc.)with slacks. I'm sorry but the nerdy science teacher look just does not cut it with me. Be a grow up. Wear proper looking footwear. The current tennis shoe look reminds me of 70% of 40-50 something year old men who wear dad jeans and bright white New Balances. It looks silly.

... 40-50 something year old men who wear dad jeans and bright white New Balances. It looks silly.

I asked my wife the other day, if it means I am out of "style", since I can now buy the same jeans I have been wearing for the last 15 years at TSC. Oh well, I guess we all have to jump off the fashion train at some point.

Although I do not wear white tennis shoes, I wear merrill hiker shoes.

The flat-brimmed hat is so out of style now (save the MMA league)... Hunter just hasn't heard. Ricky Fowler's bizarre all-one-color-preferably-fluorescent look has run it's couse as well. Is he now the current "best player without any sort of win" on tour?? What's his deal? Hopefully golf will always gravitate towards "classic" looks. Fowler's outfits remind me of the over-the-top 70's plaid pants, wild color phase. It didn't last long back then either.

Ha ha, no offense, but you guys all sound old as shit complaining about the clothes that "the kids these days" are wearing. Time to hit up Friendly's for the early bird special, and home in time for Matlock, or Touched by an Angel or whatever the hell you old people watch now a days.

Should they be wearing a nice pair of khakis and a Ducks Unlimited shirt instead?

Most of the "guys" I see these days wearing this stuff are 10-13 year olds (I think middle-schoolers are Puma's demographic). Nothing wrong with taking your fashion advice from a 5th grader though Johnny, I just wouldn't admit it to anyone. :) I just hate to see scratch golfer wanna-be starter kits start so young, there's enough of them out there already.

wtf is Ducks Unlimited?

I just don't see what the big deal is. For every 1 guy that dresses a little flashy, there's 2 dozen guys that dress plain. There's always been guys like that in golf.

Exhibit A

815.jpg

It's definitely not just middle schoolers wearing flat brim hats. There's guys like this:

6a01156f601682970b012876ab8c84970c-800wi

Who, by the way, is 42.

Status
Not open for further replies.