I fixed two slicers today with NSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've coached high school golf for the last 10 years. I fixed two slicers (fairly new players) today using some of the stuff I learned watching NSA. Mostly I just fixed their grips and taught them to use some twist away. The first time both of them hit a draw they looked at me like I was a miracle worker. They were so proud of themselves.

I wish I had known this stuff 10 years ago when I started.

Thanks for the great help Brian!

I've coached high school golf for the last 10 years. I fixed two slicers (fairly new players) today using some of the stuff I learned watching NSA. Mostly I just fixed their grips and taught them to use some twist away. The first time both of them hit a draw they looked at me like I was a miracle worker. They were so proud of themselves.

Are the commission cheques in the mail? How much is postage to New Orleans? ;)

Brian Manzella

Administrator

Thank you for making my day.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
My golf team got better in a hurry using this pattern.

It is without a doubt the best pattern for someone who is a beginner, but is beginning later in life (high school). I use this pattern with a lot of success as well

Congrats Coach

I'm not a golf coach, but I am a teacher in real life and a lifelong student of the game of golf. I've fixed half a dozen folks with NSA, including my father who had been a slicer for 30+ years. We played 9 holes after I fixed him on the range, and he hit 2 or 3 balls so far left he couldn't believe it.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
I'm not a golf coach, but I am a teacher in real life and a lifelong student of the game of golf. I've fixed half a dozen folks with NSA, including my father who had been a slicer for 30+ years. We played 9 holes after I fixed him on the range, and he hit 2 or 3 balls so far left he couldn't believe it.

What do you teach. I am teacher in "real life" too (as well as a coach)

What do you teach. I am teacher in "real life" too (as well as a coach)

I'm a college teacher in a political science department, but I don't teach American politics, I actually teach political philosophy and the history of political thought (Plato, Machiavelli, Locke, etc.). It's not as sexy to some students, but there are some really amazing books out there that I get to expose students to. How about you?

I know that teaching golf would be a lot harder, but I've always wondered about trying it...

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
I'm a college teacher in a political science department, but I don't teach American politics, I actually teach political philosophy and the history of political thought (Plato, Machiavelli, Locke, etc.). It's not as sexy to some students, but there are some really amazing books out there that I get to expose students to. How about you?

I know that teaching golf would be a lot harder, but I've always wondered about trying it...

I teach Economics at the HS level. I also teach AP Macroeconomics and am going to teach an economics class this summer at a local community college, fairly excited about that.

Try at age 47.....3 years later and sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get it.

Wowww... started at 30 played 102... at 35 played 100 at 40 I found this forum and NHA2. Went out and came back with a 92. That's with just watching the video and no range practice. Somehow I feel the 102 is lurking somewhere there waiting to pounce on me.

No chance... I am going for Confession video now. I am determined now to watch the Golf Channel from now on and just play my own game. (Albeit with what I can get from the videos).

I've been a teacher for 11 years. I taught high school industrial education for 8 years. I've been teaching 7th and 8th grade technology education for the last 3. I'm also in the Army National Guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.