I forgot everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDL

New
Quel horreur! After only perhaps 3-4 weeks of not hitting any golf balls, my ballstriking has gone straight to hell. Man, I can't even chip. I have forgotten everything. So I recall I am supposed to aim my hands somewhere ahead of the ball on a straight line, and become unaware of the clubhead.......

DDL,
Go back to basics. One thing that has always stuck with me lately in times of not so good form,is Brian's advice on having a "solid pivot that makes it a million times less likely that you will flip it" from his Former Flipper video. I am a swinger but that is the first thing I look at if my swing starts to head south, just trying to throw an idea in the hope that it helps.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Here is a QUICK START program.

Go in your neighbor's yard ;) and make some back and forth swings, looking at the "brush spot" while you go from half-way back and half-way through to 3/4 length.

Back and forth, forth and back, same speed going and coming, same 'in betweens.'

Then, go to the range and put a ball down and hit it on the "first" downswing of two (back and forths).

Smile.

Report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.