I noticed this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that tiger has tape (I beleive) on his middle finger of his right hand. Now does that mean its a pressure point for him???. I have tape on my index finger so does that mean I`m swinging wrong????

I actually read in GD where he responded to fan's mail question about it and he said that he had a huge callous on the finger there.

I have never heard Tiger say anything about his tape except that the callus on that joint is painful and that the tape eases the irritation. He stated awhile back that when the summer is in full swing and the humidity goes up, his calluses actually tear.

I have a large callus on the same joint on my right hand, but I have a smaller one on the index finger also. Both bother me at different times. I would imagine that a painful callus could be independent of swing issues and more in line with a person's physiology. What hurts Tiger may not bother you and vice-versa.

Also. I would imagine that Tiger hits a truckload more balls in a week than most people do in a month which would make any sensitive skin situation like a callus, more painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.