If it weren't for the Manzella Academy and this site, I would _________

Status
Not open for further replies.
still be swinging so far right, i'd be destined to a life without divots and full of blocks and hooks!

anybody else wanna fill in the blank?

Last edited:
Not be toying with the idea of playing golf for a living(champions tour) Im 31...and just now starting to play. After all..Larry Nelson did it, and he didn't even have the Stallion or Kevin. A deadly combination.

Last edited:
still getting underplane, never have tried mid body hands (secret to great golf) and basically be WAY less informed about the golf swing period!

Wasting my money on bad instruction

agreed! i haven't had a lesson since before i became a member of this site. didn't take long to realize i could get more practical information from this site than any where else in the world.

have quit golf about three months ago. When i say quit i mean quit. Sell off everything including clubs, videos, training aids. Ebay here i come. I'm extremely competitive and I just can't handle another offseason that brings me back to struggling with breaking 100. I'll fight hard and get into the 80s by summer with a round or 2 in the 70s to brag about. When the first cold snap comes that keeps me from weekly golf and repitition i might as well be a beginner again.

Instead i now can diagnose some of my problems and have patterns to work toward. Having videos to fall back on that cleary document the "manzella matrix" are priceless to me. I've even got my first manzella lesson lined up. And to top it off my father and i will be making the trip and learning experience together. Can golf get better than that?

I would have never understood the relationship between loft and path. I'd still be duck hooking my 4 and 5 irons.

Status
Not open for further replies.