Inbee Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

hp12c

New
So she is the 1 player on the LPGA has won 2 of the majors this year, just won on Sunday, in a playoff and is probably the favorite for the next major. Her swing may not look like those cookie cutter golf swings but shis lady can golf her ball. Comments?

hp12c

New
Incredible putter from what I have seen. Looks like she shallows all the way down on that swing.

Her putting is fantastic, almost automatic. The woman anouncer commented on her swing being soo steep and could not believe how consistant and long she is.

Wait - What? You're saying the best female golfer in all the land doesn't keep pivoting (decelerates) through impact too!? That can't be right? :rolleyes:

hp12c

New
Wait - What? You're saying the best female golfer in all the land doesn't keep pivoting (decelerates) through impact too!? That can't be right? :rolleyes:
And her avg. distance of the tee is 247.6 ranks her at 84th on the list. I hope she doesnt go down the Yani Tseng road.

jimmyt

New

Even without the icon you are even more sarcastic on every occasion than anybody I know, with the exception of maybe......me.

"It looks good on you":p

A guy way back when I was a young whippersnapper ;) used to teach this. Flat shoulders, high hands, lots of roll. He had a great short game, and I mean unreal great. Then all the silly boys started to say this was outdated and that you had be on plane, connected, use the big muscles, keep the hands quiet, minimise movement etc etc. All that Leady-B monkey turd ruined many a good player.

And you know what? Most of them still believe in it! Given this level of dumbness, it's no wonder the bankers and the governments can boolsheet us into believing anything. Y'all watch out now, there's a con man on every range!

hp12c

New
That's the problem.

Even someone (you) on this site calls it "old school." To me that's a successful propaganda campaign.

LOt's of folks play their best this way....but lots of folks think otherwise.

Im easily fooled, well not as much now since u learnt me some with all your tumble, d plane, videos and stuff!

hp12c

New
So she is in the lead after the second round by 1 shot. 67, 68 for her 2 rounds if she wins she ill have won 3 majors this year! she has 5 wins this year 2 of them majors, that is frikin crazy goooood!!!! Grand slam?.

hp12c

New
Shes is still leading, but she did look a little shaky by making 3 back to back bogies. One more day go on Inbee!

hp12c

New
Amazing!!! Inbee wins the 3rd major of the season that is just unreal. According to the anouncers it was a very difficult course and the scores bear that out. She is the favorite in the next major for sure.

hp12c

New
So shes won 3 majors this year and 2 majors are left. If she wins the next major is that a grand slam. What if she doesnt win the next major but wins the last major is that a grand slam. Or does she have to win all 5 majors to have a gran slam?

Status
Not open for further replies.