Instructor Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Manzella Training.

It seems to me that no one is in the business of teaching teachers to teach.

It also seems to me that no one is in the business of providing the very latest insight into the truth of the golf swing.

The folks like Leadbetter and McLean are certifying guys to teach THEIR STUFF. I do that as well, but only in a "hand picked" sort of way.

Companies like TPI and TGM LLC are teaching folks a certain methodology or system.

So, I expect that I will be starting to do some of what isn't being done.

The first step will be a "Summit" of sorts that we will hold at some point this year.

We are NOT going to be "certifying" anyone at this time.

But we will be sharing some priceless information, and doing our best to make sure the attendees leave understanding and being able to use that information.

It will be held in either Long Island or DC, dates and times TBA.

But we will be sharing some priceless information, and doing our best to make sure the attendees leave understanding and being able to use that information.

Awesome!! That just says it all there, sharing priceless information! Looking forward to this Summitt and seeing you again Brian.

Steve

It seems to me that no one is in the business of teaching teachers to teach.

It also seems to me that no one is in the business of providing the very latest insight into the truth of the golf swing.

The folks like Leadbetter and McLean are certifying guys to teach THEIR STUFF. I do that as well, but only in a "hand picked" sort of way.

Companies like TPI and TGM LLC are teaching folks a certain methodology or system.

So, I expect that I will be starting to do some of what isn't being done.

The first step will be a "Summit" of sorts that we will hold at some point this year.

We are NOT going to be "certifying" anyone at this time.

It will be held in either Long Island or DC, dates and times TBA.
Want to attend the summit. If I may put my two cents in, Early Fall sometime would work great.

Brian,

Any chance that the summitt could be done at the back end of the TGM summitt? I rekcon there would be more than a few guys interested around this time as 1. It is the quiet time of year in our industry 2. I know that quite a few AI's who use this site would be up for BM summitt and it would make sense "logistically"

Status
Not open for further replies.