Instructor looking for a long-distance challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Brian Manzella instructor who could/would/is willing to work with me on my swing long-distance?

I ask this as I believe there is no Brian Manzella Instructor in Europe to be found but I really would like to improve my swing. So maybe an Instructor would like this challenge of "repairing" my swing using video and Trackman reports.

Looking forward to any reply :D

Frans,

Not a Manzella instructor, probably more like a parrot, but post up your swing with the numbers so we can have a look.

Matt

Any Brian Manzella instructor who could/would/is willing to work with me on my swing long-distance?

I ask this as I believe there is no Brian Manzella Instructor in Europe to be found but I really would like to improve my swing. So maybe an Instructor would like this challenge of "repairing" my swing using video and Trackman reports.

Looking forward to any reply :D

I think Mike Jacobs (a Manz Instructor) has a program for distance teaching. Send him a PM.

mmhhh.... think I'm to much of a challenge...no reply from any Manz instructor yet.

Maybe posting my swing might help ......or not..... :D

Mike went to spain this past winter and is a great guy to work with. I am seeing him this sunday and I fly up from Florida. Not exactly trans-continental but if you gotta get on plane to see him it is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.