Interesting looking app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen this or know anything about its merits? Looks like it was just released yesterday. The concept is interesting. Golf Mtrx

mzl.jrrsjkuv.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.sagjkfqj.320x480-75.jpg

I've been using this app and really like it. To get a good score, you really have to brake. It's $30 but well worth it. I find it accurate and consistent....and consistent with the 3D Biomechanics info we've all been reading around here.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your review, in response to how does this app distinguish the point of impact the developer states it is determined from the sound of impact as picked up from the device.

Henry

Michael Jacobs

Super Moderator
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your review, in response to how does this app distinguish the point of impact the developer states it is determined from the sound of impact as picked up from the device.

Henry

Globus,

Yes you are correct, I did not know that until after the little review movie

Thanks Mike, seems worth it for a 'poor mans' K-vest!

I notice from the screen shots they are recommending an 'Ideal Peak Time To Impact' which in the first case is recommending to your subject to reach his hip max speed a little earlier in the swing. (0.12s before impact as opposed to his current swing which reach max speed at 0.05s before impact.)

Do you think the app's advice has merit?

Status
Not open for further replies.