Iphone app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Brian, have you thought about making an iPhone app that details the d-plane? I think it would be helpful to range rats like myself to have a sort of pocket app on their phone that illustrates what is necessary to hit different shaped shots

I think it would a good range tool.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Brian, have you thought about making an iPhone app that details the d-plane? I think it would be helpful to range rats like myself to have a sort of pocket app on their phone that illustrates what is necessary to hit different shaped shots

I think it would a good range tool.

If anyone wants to back the development of it, I'll give them 49% of the profit.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
I actually think it would be really profitable. It is the next wave in golf instruction, I believe.

If only there were a trackman app :)

So you first restrict your market to people with I-Phones that play golf. Next cut is to only those who are intensely into taking golf lessons, giving golf lessons, or learning the technicalities of the golf swing.

Next you must convince the buyer that rather than simply studying the available information concerning D-Plane, they should buy the application to
make the information available on the tee. Why not just print a hard copy?

Viability? Risky.

grs

New
While it may not be a huge money maker it would be a fun app to have handy, maybe it should just be a browser based app rather than just IPhone so we can all use it

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
So you first restrict your market to people with I-Phones that play golf. Next cut is to only those who are intensely into taking golf lessons, giving golf lessons, or learning the technicalities of the golf swing.

Next you must convince the buyer that rather than simply studying the available information concerning D-Plane, they should buy the application to
make the information available on the tee. Why not just print a hard copy?

Viability? Risky.

Obviously an app for all the different smart phones out there would be ideal.

it was just an idea....I see all kinds of apps all the time for golf or swing instruction. At least this app would have good, usable information. Sorry if it didn't meet your standards and criteria.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.