Is it me or does Sergio..

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a lot of left lean? I thought I heard he was doing that at the open to play in the high winds but it seems that he's kept it. I couldn't find his old stats but 47th in driving distance this year? I thought he was long....

hes had it for some time. theres a video on youtube of him at either the open at hoylake or at carnoustie where he has ALOT of left lean.

link that with the laid off-ness and swinging left combines to form a very good anti-hook move

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
have a lot of left lean? I thought I heard he was doing that at the open to play in the high winds but it seems that he's kept it. I couldn't find his old stats but 47th in driving distance this year? I thought he was long....

Hmm..sounds like something i've said before?

Briefly stated:

Sergio likes to hit down on the ball with his woods, a lot. This will limit his potential distance A LOT when he plays big ole fades and especially the low draws (less resistance in the air than the ground).

Does Sergio have a lot of swing speed? Yes, he can get up to the 120 mark when he needs too. Does he not optimize his launch conditions because of the way he prefers to shape the ball? Yes.

Hmm..sounds like something i've said before?

Briefly stated:

Sergio likes to hit down on the ball with his woods, a lot. This will limit his potential distance A LOT when he plays big ole fades and especially the low draws (less resistance in the air than the ground).

Does Sergio have a lot of swing speed? Yes, he can get up to the 120 mark when he needs too. Does he not optimize his launch conditions because of the way he prefers to shape the ball? Yes.

does he play in the pga. YES.

you can also say Tiger woods is not optimizing his swing, he doersn't have the john daly all the way back swing.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
So a counter fall or whatever you guys call it is a bad idea for a driver you're saying?

It's more for staying on top of the plane. But with a driver the axis tilt is still present it just happens later, and quicker. Probably not optimal for the driver but still very doable for some.

ole, ole ole ole!

Does someone have a crush on Sergio? Yes.

Is he better than Tiger tee to green? :eek:

Is this jenhaoyen guy annoying? YES.

haha :p

What about this low left shoulder business......some sort of mysterious shoulder accumulator lag?

The 4 iron he hit on 17 Sunday was redonkulous

Status
Not open for further replies.