JBE Kruger - LCT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back from Lytham yesterday after spending 2 days there. At the end of Thursday we followed a group which included JBE Kruger. Not heard of him before and believe in plays on Sunshine Tour in South Africa. Quite a small chap but gives it a whack and noticed he has a LCT. Couldnt find many videos but thought you all might be interested in seeing one

Jbe Kruger 2011 iron slow motion - YouTube

hp12c

New
Got back from Lytham yesterday after spending 2 days there. At the end of Thursday we followed a group which included JBE Kruger. Not heard of him before and believe in plays on Sunshine Tour in South Africa. Quite a small chap but gives it a whack and noticed he has a LCT. Couldnt find many videos but thought you all might be interested in seeing one

Jbe Kruger 2011 iron slow motion - YouTube

For me the take away looks a a little like Ricky Fowler, but just to be clear jyst the take away not how he sets the club at the top.

For me the take away looks a a little like Ricky Fowler, but just to be clear jyst the take away not how he sets the club at the top.

I can see that too. Shame i couldnt video his swing at Lytham but they wouldnt allow pictures or videos

Status
Not open for further replies.