John Peterson T4

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcw

New
Another LSU boy playing damn good golf...so why is it that I have not heard any mention of him once on any coverage??
Hell he's right there in the mix.

John could be a future star. Unfortunately they got fat club pro's, Teenagers on the leader board and Casey Martin with his golf cart limping around. Maybe tomorrow he'll get some air time.

Last edited:

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
I'm glad to see someone else thinks they have way overdone Casey Martin. I've seen him in action as a coach up close and personal. Not impressed with his overall demeanor or the way he treated those around him over the course of 6 days.

I'm glad to see someone else thinks they have way overdone Casey Martin. I've seen him in action as a coach up close and personal. Not impressed with his overall demeanor or the way he treated those around him over the course of 6 days.

I don't know about all of that, obviously I wasn't there. But I got really tired of the whole story just like I was sick of it 14 years ago.

Does anyone know how another player would go about getting a golf cart on PGA tour or US Open? In 5 years if Tiger has another knee surgery, Colt Knost gains 30 more lbs., Phil's Rheumatologist writes him a note, could they get one?

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Does anyone know how another player would go about getting a golf cart on PGA tour or US Open? In 5 years if Tiger has another knee surgery, Colt Knost gains 30 more lbs., Phil's Rheumatologist writes him a note, could they get one?

I would say yes to all but Knost. Good point. Surprised someone hasn't tried since 98.

Status
Not open for further replies.