Kevin Shields Tour School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never spoke nor corresponded with Kevin Shields and know only of him through this site. From my regular log ons in the past year he has given a great deal of time and tremendous knowledge to those who have asked questions and presented viewpoints.

If you regularly log on you know of his playing ability and recent successes. I am wondering if Kevin is interested in giving Qualifying school another shot. He obviously has the knowledge of what to do, is paying well enough to compete at a high level and if he has the desire, would their be forum members be willing to pay his q-school fee? He has contributed more than enough on this site for people to acknowledge his efforts and to give him more incentive to try!

Any interest of forum members to persuade Kevin? Especially if he has a slight inkling?

(If entry date is not expired already)

Last edited:

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
This is a vey nice thread and I appreciate it. But the cost is not the deciding factor on Q-School. I may be going so everyone can hold on to their cash for now.

But if I made it, Ill be taking donations for travel expenses and a decent caddie:)

This is a vey nice thread and I appreciate it. But the cost is not the deciding factor on Q-School. I may be going so everyone can hold on to their cash for now.

But if I made it, Ill be taking donations for travel expenses and a decent caddie:)

I hope you're able to give it a shot. Just from the results I've seen, and given the limited amount of time you're able to devote to your own game, I'd love to see how well you'd do being able to go at it full time. This statement may be the naïveté or ignorance of an industry outsider, but being a teacher/club pro will be there till you're old and gray, won't it? If it's feasible, go for it, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.