League software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note I am not promoting my software for sale, but rather just offering food for thought. Our golf league, is very unique with over 200 members and 60 events per year. We are located in the Tri-Cities area of Tennessee. Website is www.seniorsgolfleague.com. I have developed a very, very slick application that pretty much makes the process very simple. The application runs on our league laptop, which functions both as a server to the pairers remote access, and at the scorers table for each event. Members mail there checks. We create the tournament on one screen with a double click on the name. We then key in Flight Nos. and create the pairings based on Handicaps, which the system automatically handles. System prints a report which is e-mailed to the course showing who is on what tee. System also prints our scorecards and shows each group where they start. As the cards come in we enter the Scores and, when everyone is in, click a button which calculates winners, and payouts. Then another button to print a couple of reports and to print out the prizes in the form of single sided postcards with amounts redeemable for merchandise at any pro shop on our schedule, and at Edwin Watts. When the laptop returns home and connects to the internet, a couple more button clicks and the Results, and Handicap report are Ftp'd to our website. Possibly could work for some other league format, but it is specific to our league.

There is a company that plays nine hole matches every week at our course. They use clubhousecaddy.com

they seem to like it...

I had a couple of leagues ask if I would buy them a software program for next year and I am looking for something simple to use yet with enough options to be able to use in multiple formats.

Status
Not open for further replies.