Let's Give Tiger a Helping Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Smither

Super Moderator
Fellow Forum Members:

Brian has given us free access to the best golf information in the world. It would only be proper to invite Tiger into our community.

I urge you to bombard the email boxes and phones (or whatever medium you can think of) in an attempt to break through the bubble surrounding Tiger Woods. Tell whomever will listen why Brian should get the job.

If we are successful, we will have played a small (or large) role in getting the most talented golfer in history back-on-track to becoming the greatest golfer in history.

Not to mention, when Brian "gets paid" this website will get some sweet, new features.

Don't doubt the power of a crazed, grassroots movement -- I've seen it do some magical things.

Last edited:
I'll bite. It seems like such a monumental task to get through to this guy. What are some ways we could get the word out?

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Guys I have a facebook page lined up...all I am waiting on is the OK from Brian before I publish it. The page will simply be called "Brian Manzella Golf Instruction"

Guys I have a facebook page lined up...all I am waiting on is the OK from Brian before I publish it. The page will simply be called "Brian Manzella Golf Instruction"

Is it a group or fan page?

What is the purpose of creating it? How will it be different than what goes on here at this forum?

If it is a group you probably should have let Brian create it himself.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Just a fan page...gets his name out to other people. Just one more form of media...I am assuming you can read, but maybe your comprehension skills aren't what they should be, because if you actually read and comprehended my post you would see plainly, clear as freaking day, that I am waiting on Brian to approve.

So there....

sheesh.

I've already sent several emails out to some friends and one to a particular friend of a friend that works for pgatour.com. Also sent several to tigerwoods.com and such.

Just a fan page...gets his name out to other people. Just one more form of media...I am assuming you can read, but maybe your comprehension skills aren't what they should be, because if you actually read and comprehended my post you would see plainly, clear as freaking day, that I am waiting on Brian to approve.

So there....

sheesh.

Bad cup of coffee this morning?

That's why i asked you if it was a fan page or group page.

Didn't really need the other stuff.

Things will get better, I promise.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.