Line up

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the club normal to the swing arc? At impact? or At low point? or Neither?

I am trying to figure out how the club can be normal to the swing arc at impact and have a delofted club at impact. (I assume that delofting the club face means having a forward leaning shaft. Please correct me if I am wrong.)

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Im pretty sure it goes normal very soon after impact with possibly the intent on going normal as quickly as practical as you're hitting the ball.

Ambiguous enough?

Is it not (at least close to) normal to a swing arc that has been moved forward by the pivot? As opposed to trying to get forward lean with the hands dragging the handle to a forward location?

Michael Jacobs

Super Moderator
When is the club normal to the swing arc? At impact? or At low point? or Neither?

I am trying to figure out how the club can be normal to the swing arc at impact and have a delofted club at impact. (I assume that delofting the club face means having a forward leaning shaft. Please correct me if I am wrong.)

rprevost,

Forward leaning with the couple point moving upward is one available way to make it 'normal'
I recommend watching the 1st Explosive Golf Show again as it is explained in detail

I would recommend making the club look as vertical as possible at impact

rprevost,

Forward leaning with the couple point moving upward is one available way to make it 'normal'
I recommend watching the 1st Explosive Golf Show again as it is explained in detail

I would recommend making the club look as vertical as possible at impact

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.