Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
24.hmmmm.... question: Is that 150 yards out and 60 yards right of target? if thats so i'm bombing my driver 300 "consistently"!:D

quote:Originally posted by silvercreek

24.hmmmm.... question: Is that 150 yards out and 60 yards right of target? if thats so i'm bombing my driver 300 "consistently"!:D

haha, good call.

Think I better put a XXXX shaft into my driver. Might feel a little whippy in summer though I reckon.

I really question whether this guy is actually serious, and also why the heck Golf Digest even published that stupid letter. That sounds like it is right out of an FGI "What's your swingspeed" post.

Unbelieveable... I just read it in my copy.

But based on what everyone seems to claim and what is sold on Ebay, there are an awful lot of x-stiff and higher clubs bought and sold. Guess those who have regular and stiff don't sell them as often at least not the regular flex.

I just hope it wasn't a club fitter that fitted him..

I think that the general public has a much higher opinion of itself than is warranted in ability. I play regular flex in my woods and irons. I made the joke about FGI, but all forums are full of the 130 mph swingers who consitantly knock it 330 yards.

Is anyone still wondering what "ego" means and how many are afflicted? I knew a NYS trooper back 40 years ago who said he could hit his PW 190 yards. 'Course, he couldn't break 120. LOL

I practice A LOT with a Whippy TempoMaster. You can basically tie the shaft in a knot if you wanted to. I am a 1.3 HC and usually hit it 265ish off the tee. The TempoMaster feels quite nice.

quote:Originally posted by keygolf

Is anyone still wondering what "ego" means and how many are afflicted? I knew a NYS trooper back 40 years ago who said he could hit his PW 190 yards. 'Course, he couldn't break 120. LOL

Yes, I know what you mean. I know a golfer who plays with an extra stiff shaft and a loft of 6 degrees on his driver. He hits it as hard as he can about 320 yards. And he only breaks 70 a few times each year ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.