Long drive champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the pleasure of watching Jamie Sadlowski and Art Sellinger hit balls up close on Monday. Both nice fellows. Jamie is a bit shy unassuming Canadien Art did most of the talking. Jamie is well built 5'10" 165 lbs. We was carrying his Adams Speedline driver over 360 yds with Salzenger raws. He hit/rips mostly fades - amazing windup/torque/swing speed. He told me he doesn't have a work out regimen but plays hockey and hits golf balls. I did not believe him so I asked him again and he insisted only hockey. He plays hockey left handed with a 95mph slap shot! He hit his Adams hybrid several times - when he plays golf he uses it as his driver as he hits it 280-290 yds! I got a couple of Casio videos which Jamie and Art enjoyed viewing.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etSbN4vsYfw&feature=channel[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn5I0TyOBvw&feature=channel[/media]

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
I am waiting to hear Brian talk about Dr Zwick and uncocking from the top, Jamie looks as if he is close to max. trigger delay too, scary to think he could find more speed.

We dont know if Jamie isnt trying to uncock from the top. The force from the ground in the transition might not let him. Doesnt mean he isnt trying.

We dont know if Jamie isnt trying to uncock from the top. The force from the ground in the transition might not let him. Doesnt mean he isnt trying.

Sellinger was saying Jamie is the only player with double cocking double lever swing??? I could not understand what he was trying to explain. In my mind Jamie just winds up as far as he can and lets it rip very natural motion. He did say that he cannot swing at less than full speed - he loses all his timing/control. Sellinger liked my Casio Ex-F1.

Thanks for posting this, I owe a great deal of thanks to Art Sellinger. About 20 years ago he was selling a video on how to drive it long. Back then I was a short hitter, and I snapped it up. Art always seems like a nice guy too. I wish him all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.