Long Island Learning

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I would like to extend a huge "Thank You" to our hosts Brian Manzella and Michael Jacobs for this past week's golf school. Although I may not have been the average attendee, I learned so much from my own swing mechanics to the art of teaching that will be so invaluable to me for years to come. From a poke in the ribs from Brian to Terminal Velocity from Michael there were so many tidbits that I have copious notes to go over for some time. I truly believe that I will only grow my appreciation over time as I review the 2 plus days that I spent with these two and the other students.

To those of you that may have the opportunity to see Brian in his upcoming tour stops, you will not be disappointed and if you are on the edge of doing it, make the plunge (Curtis!!). The same would go for Michael Jacobs, if any of you get the chance go see him in Long Island.

My "Con"fidence has increased greatly in many aspects which I will take on the course and on the tee.

Thanks again guys I had a "blast"!! And Jeff, John, Lauren and Bill were great partners in this wonderful adventure.:)

Steve Greffen

To those of you that may have the opportunity to see Brian in his upcoming tour stops, you will not be disappointed and if you are on the edge of doing it, make the plunge (Curtis!!).

Hah, that's funny! I just showed my wife this and she said we can talk about some flights. My wife wanted another baby, I wanted lessons. To make a long story short, we have 2 and 5/9 children right now. :)

jeffy

Banned
Hey, Steve! Tons of fun with Brian and Mike, and the rest. Hope to see at the next one!

Watch out for those chains...

Jeff

Hah, that's funny! I just showed my wife this and she said we can talk about some flights. My wife wanted another baby, I wanted lessons. To make a long story short, we have 2 and 5/9 children right now. :)

well you can always "go through the motions" of trying to have a baby while you are taking lessons............see compremise and it works everytime

Hey, Steve! Tons of fun with Brian and Mike, and the rest. Hope to see at the next one!

Watch out for those chains...

Jeff

I am glad no one got that on video! It was like the chains attacked me!

Nice meeting you too Jeff sorry you missed the golf we didn't hardly get rained on at all got real lucky. Take care.

Steve

"Don't Clap, he might come back."

I had a great time and learned a lot. I really enjoyed the "sporty" round with Mike & Brian too!

John

I had a great time and learned a lot. I really enjoyed the "sporty" round with Mike & Brian too!

John

I was wondering what your screen name was! Wouldn't of guessed gaspasser! Although I remember some of your previous posts. Great quote too! Great job on your swing too John, keep it up.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.