Lynn Blake Golf -Modified Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having trouble with the new site? I can load the Home page after considerable delay but can't get to the forum. No response from the site administrator.

DRW

hcw

New
quote:Originally posted by DOCW3

Anyone having trouble with the new site? I can load the Home page after considerable delay but can't get to the forum. No response from the site administrator.

DRW

just went there and seemed fine...it said you were last on at:
"DOCW3 Member Last Activity: Today 03:27 PM"

whatever that means...i have noticed their times don't seem to be EDT, but i'm not sure what they are...

-hcw

ps-just logged off there and then logged back on and they said i was last there at "3:52 PM" which i think puts them on GMT

quote:Originally posted by hcw

DRW

just went there and seemed fine...it said you were last on at:
"DOCW3 Member Last Activity: Today 03:27 PM"

whatever that means...i have noticed their times don't seem to be EDT, but i'm not sure what they are...

-hcw

ps-just logged off there and then logged back on and they said i was last there at "3:52 PM" which i think puts them on GMT

They log me on and then return me to Home for logon!

DRW

If you click the User CP link, then click the "Edit Options" link from the Lynn Blake forum page, you can select the time zone setting.

hcw

New
quote:Originally posted by EdStraker

If you click the User CP link, then click the "Edit Options" link from the Lynn Blake forum page, you can select the time zone setting.

coooool, thnx!

-hcw

DRW

Finally read it and made the putt!

Status
Not open for further replies.