Machines for Clubhead Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine TM has the same data, but this is the only thing I'm aware of that does before, at, and after for speed. It does the same for acceleration as well.

Looking for any club/data in particular?

club_speed_profile.jpg

That's basically what I was looking for. Measuring acceleration throughout the downswing and subsequent deceleration post impact. I'd like to get some further confirmation, but thanks a ton for the info.

3JACK

By looking at the picture that shows the path of the sweetspot but not face angle, what could you tell me about the flight of that shot and where the ball was stuck on the face?

Am I to assume that the cross hair line is impact, therefor a heel strike?

How accurate do you find Flightscope info with the new software

By looking at the picture that shows the path of the sweetspot but not face angle, what could you tell me about the flight of that shot and where the ball was stuck on the face?

Am I to assume that the cross hair line is impact, therefor a heel strike?

How accurate do you find Flightscope info with the new software

Don't look for anything meaningful in that club graphic - that's a relic from the older software and 100% useless IMO. The cross hair is just the center of the "setup circle". Move forward, back, left or right and the club never comes close to that cross hair - totally useless.

Here's a current screen shot (just figured out how to get these off Boot Camp) of the new software for what Richie was asking about and what you're talking about.

FlightscopeClubData2.jpg

FlightscopeClubData.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.