MANZELLA LIVE! Pilot TIME CHANGE!! Tonight! at 9:30pmEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
You want the mike, Manzella?

You got it.

After about 26 years of saying I would be more informative and more entertaining then all of the so called experts and commentators, I am launching my own show to prove I was right.

MANZELLA LIVE!

Here at BrianManzella.com and the Manzella Academy, we have launched our own live video portal, accessible to everyone with a web browser—in other words, all of you.

MANZELLA LIVE! will be a 2 hour show featuring real time video interaction with a couple of Manzella Acadmey instructors, and selected guest "Stars" from time-to-time.

You will be able to ask questions LIVE! through the chat portion of the portal, and that portion of the show will always be long enough to cover lots of ground.

What else will I talk about?

Well, we will have a poll each week on this forum, where you will vote for three top topics we will cover at length early in the show. Each of the Manzella Instructors appearing that episode will cover at least one topic of their chioce with me, and basically I am going to do what I do best—inform and entertain.

MANZELLA LIVE! will start with 46 "seats" at first, and to "attend" will cost $5. That will also get you access to the downloadable version of the show, and those will be available to those who don't attend as well for the same cost.

We will try to ramp up to 96 seats as soon as we can, and one day, if we get a few hundred, the price will come down due to the ecomomy of scale.

I promise, even on a bad day, you'll get more than your money's worth.

The show will air on Wednesdays at 8pm EDT and EST after daylight savings goes away fro the winter.

We are looking to do a "foriegn" show, that will be at a good time for our friends in the UK, Europe, and Austrailia.

We are very excited, and we hope all of you are too.

Tonight, Wednesday, August the 6th, we will air a one hour PILOT/Test episode, starting at 9pm EDT.

:)

IM THERE BMAN!!!!!

can i be the first to ask to be one of the testers???? pretty please???? :)

dont care what time it (because of stupid time diffference :mad:) i'll be there for the pilot and probly for every single episode ever

JRJ

New
I would like to volunteer to be a tester of the pilot episode this week. Just let me know. Thanks. Jim

Will the Pilot be for sale?

I've got a golf match scheduled!

That tee time takes precedence..........sorry!

Brian Manzella

Administrator
PILOT

The Pilot will not be for sale.

The first episode will air next week, and will be available LIVE or as a download.

Same price—$5

I won't be by a computer again until late tonight. In case there's a "sign-up" period for this, I'd like to go ahead and put my name in the hat, if possible.

If not, I understand :) .

Yes, Ill sign up as well. I guess I am confused but these are "virtual" seats correct? I live in Louisville and somehow thought you would have an actual live audience.

Last edited:
i'll def. want to get the episodes. i may not be home though to catch it live---even though i'd love to interact and pose a question or two. will everyone be able to view the pilot episode at no charge? also, if not gettign the live version, can we still purchase the episodes and download them?
good luck, B

Brian Manzella

Administrator
TONIGHT—Wednesday, August 6th—Pilot EPISODE @ 9pmEDT

Tonight is out LIVE! Dress rehearsal/test/Pilot episode.

On this thread, at or very nearly after 9pmEDT, I will post this passwords for any of you to attend free of charge.

When we have a full house, we will take the links down. It will be first come first serve.

The show will be a minimum of one hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.