Manzella Top 15 (second edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes hjack, I can go along with that... RAYS in the World Series, Bucs in a home game Superbowl.... its good to be a Tampa Bay fan right now....

now if only Barry "the mullet" Melrose can turn the lightning around...

Ohio State: If I were betting I'd have to bet Ohio State will have two loses after this Saturday. Joe Paterno seems to be a class act to me. A lot like Paul Bryant.
Paul
PS: To Dashfan87. Rays are for real. Why don't you people support them? Had to make it to the play offs before any fans would show up.

Last edited:
PS: To Dashfan87. Rays are for real. Why don't you people support them? Had to make it to the play offs before any fans would show up.

I think it had more to do with our old owners... They sucked, and made it really hard to be a rays fan. Our new owner is awesome, and knows how to connect with our fans, and make a winning team.

The other part has to do with people from tampa complaining that the trop where we play is in the next town over, St. Pete, but the lightining played there for a long time, and we had season tickets then. Anyway, Tampa has good fans, that will be around to support a team for a long time to come.

yes it is

That is y both teams are called tampa bay

as opposed to just tampa

sorry dash....meant to add the ice guys as well

h

Let's get it on!!!!!

FIGHT RAIDERS FIGHT,
FIGHT RAIDERS FIGHT,
FIGHT FOR THE SCHOOL YOU LOVE SO DEARLY,
WE’LL HIT’EM HIGH
WE’LL HIT’EM LOW,
WE’LL PUSH THE BALL ACROSS THE GOAL,