Manzella Tour Europe???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian, in your quest to become the best teacher in the WORLD, when are you going to cross the Atlantic so your European followers can get the full Manzella experience in person?

Clearly, you aren't content with just lowering the US National handicap or being the BEST teacher in America....but for WORLD domination, you have to get out there and JUST DO IT!

How about coming over here and doing one of your Manzella tour stops in Barcelona....mid-November, the week before Thanksgiving.

How about it, any interest from the UK, Sweden, Germany, Spain, etc etc for the Stallion to make the trip? Let's show him that there is some interest here, to get him to cross the pond!!!

Stop off in UK...

huestisc said:
Brian, in your quest to become the best teacher in the WORLD, when are you going to cross the Atlantic so your European followers can get the full Manzella experience in person?

Clearly, you aren't content with just lowering the US National handicap or being the BEST teacher in America....but for WORLD domination, you have to get out there and JUST DO IT!

How about coming over here and doing one of your Manzella tour stops in Barcelona....mid-November, the week before Thanksgiving.

How about it, any interest from the UK, Sweden, Germany, Spain, etc etc for the Stallion to make the trip? Let's show him that there is some interest here, to get him to cross the pond!!!

Brian, why not visit the land off the "old Manzellas" and stop off in UK on the way ? TGM people are addressing British PGA this autumn and holding GSEB exams - this will stir up TGM interest... merely preparing the way for a UK "Manziposium"!!

Makes business sense... and a chance for the "Italian stallion" to go to the old paddock of you ancestors!

TGM comes to England

Just thought I would mention that yes, Joe Daniels is visiting England at the end of September, Joe will be holding a one day school for my teaching staff, and then he is off to The Belfry when he will have a GSEB class for members of the British PGA, so interest is stirring.
Ian Clark GSEB

Ian Clark said:
Just thought I would mention that yes, Joe Daniels is visiting England at the end of September, Joe will be holding a one day school for my teaching staff, and then he is off to The Belfry when he will have a GSEB class for members of the British PGA, so interest is stirring.
Ian Clark GSEB

Ian

A while ago I think you were looking at planning a TGM clinic at The Belfry? Maybe with another TGMmer (Reeves ?). Is this still part of your plans?

I'd definitely be up for it. Let me know if you plan it (I'd hate to learn you'd done it and I'd missed it!)

Mick

golfbulldog said:
Brian, why not visit the land off the "old Manzellas" and stop off in UK on the way ? TGM people are addressing British PGA this autumn and holding GSEB exams - this will stir up TGM interest... merely preparing the way for a UK "Manziposium"!!

Makes business sense... and a chance for the "Italian stallion" to go to the old paddock of you ancestors!

Yeah Brian, get yourself over here - there'll be ManzellaMania!!

Sweden next

Ian Clark said:
Ian Clark GSEB

After that he will come to Stockholm, Sweden for GSEB classes.

And YES!!!!!!

I also want Brian to come over, especially to Sweden where I have collegues who need to open their eyes.

One more for Sweden

Amen Corner said:
After that he will come to Stockholm, Sweden for GSEB classes.

And YES!!!!!!

I also want Brian to come over, especially to Sweden where I have collegues who need to open their eyes.

Great stuff, Amen Corner! As an amateur I am very happy to learn that the number of Swedish AI's are about to increase!

So what if that should be followed by a Manzella clinic? I am pretty sure that Brian would immediately attract a number of pros and amateurs in the Stockholm area.

So: Please consider.

Mick Stup said:
Yeah Brian, get yourself over here - there'll be ManzellaMania!!

The groundswell is building, Brian...this could be the biggest thing since the Beatles played at Shea....

If i could afford a lesson, i'd be first in line for sure, if Brian came to the UK.

Do you think he'd let me shine his shoes in exchange for golf instruction :D :D :D

What do you need?

Brian,

just let me know what you need to at least think about coming to Stockholm,Sweden and I think that both me and Metallion (without having talked to him) could make it come true!!!

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Manzella Euro Tour

I very much want to do it.

It would HAVE TO BE in the spring.

I guess go to Spain, Germany, Sweden and then the UK.

A full day seminar in each city, and one to two days each for private lessons.

Sound good?

Brian Manzella said:

Sound good?

Sounds FANTASTIC!!

Book me in for a UK lesson right now! I'll get the kids back up the chimneys and get the wife working nights..;)

Brian Manzella said:

Sound good?

Whenever, wherever, bring it on, boss! Just let me know what you need from this end to make it happen.

Yet another Swedish-speaking one, not Annika/Tiger

Count me in for a Stockholm session, living in the middle of nowhere in rural Sweden, probably the most desperate and Northern of all TGM/Manzella believers, just waiting for private (pay) video lessons (ghastly very incurable OTT/throwaway/flip/lunge etc, better kept strictly private unless it´s a John Cleese-lookalike funniest swing contest, own 2 meters+ of golf books but the only information that ever made me shift my weight to the front foot in the downswing was J Rothenberger´s Skeptical Golfer concept of leaning targetward with the upper body, followed immediately by an urgent need for books on Orthopedic Back Surgery)

Last edited:
Lets roll

Brian Manzella said:

Sound good?

Sounds great. I'd at least sign up for 1-on-1 lessons.

If it helps at all & provided we are talking Sat/Sun I may be able to chip in excellent conference rooms (seating 15+ and 10), coffee and a "full-swing foyer" :D in the dead center of Stockholm for the seminar part. No driving range in sight, though. (yet... :rolleyes: )

come on over

Hi, am attending the level 1 and 2 courses in September/ October but would definately attend a seminar of yours in the UK. As Ian Clark stated their is alot of new interest in TGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.