Master of his domain - Brian Manzella now one of 6 TrackMan Masters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's news.

Trouble viewing this message? View the web version.
topbanner_2.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>
transparent.gif
TrackMan_top__university.jpg
top_line.jpg
transparent.gif
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>
transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
gray_line.jpg
transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

PRESS RELEASE: Brian Manzella Achieves TrackMan University Master Status
transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

TrackMan would like to congratulate PGA of America member and newly appointed TrackMan University Partner, Brian Manzella, on achieving the top distinction within TrackMan University.

Manzella has proven over the years that his understanding of the cause and effect in the golf swing and resulting ball flight is among the best in the industry. His unrelenting drive to uncover the truth surrounding golf’s mysteries has helped move the teaching industry forward by using quantifiable information to prove and disprove many theories.

“Every serious golf instructor should go through TrackMan University. Knowing how the club and ball interacts to produce different ball fights are THE fundamentals to teaching the game,” Manzella remarked.

Manzella’s experience was recently published in the April 2012 issue of GOLF MAGAZINE. The article titled The New Science of Impact acknowledges TrackMan’s impact on golf instruction. “The state-of-the-art technology has not only exposed what’s really going on when your iron or driver makes contact with the ball. It has led to a surprising - check that, game changing – discovery” states the article.

Manzella goes on to show how this “game changing discovery” can be applied to the average Joe’s golf swing to hit the ball straighter.

Another largely successful venture for Manzella is his website, www.brianmanzella.com . The site averages over 3 million hits per month and consistently ranks within the top 5 websites in the world for golf instructors. His free online videos have been viewed more than 400,000 times.

Manzella has been an avid TrackMan owner for several years and has been a leader in applying the data and information within golf instruction.

“There is no doubt that TrackMan helps me improve golfers faster,” Manzella asserted. “TrackMan immediately gives me the information I need to determine if the golfer is making the changes necessary to improve. The student can also see the information and it helps them to understand what we are trying to achieve.”

If you would like to contact Brian Manzella, visit his website at www.brianmanzella.com or email brian@brianmanzella.comdirectly.
transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Best regards,

Anders Vestergaard
Manager, TrackMan University
P: +45 4574 4744
E: av@trackman.dk
W: TrackManUniversity.com
transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

About TrackMan University

TrackMan University (TMU) provides education and certification programs for golf industry professionals (instructors, fitters, coaches, and players) who want to enhance their knowledge about the cause and effect relationships within golf.

TMU supplies golf industry professionals with certification workshops, e-learning, and communication tools motivating them to learn more about – TrackMan technology, the measured data parameters (swing and ball flight analysis), and the underlying theory behind the ball flight laws.

TMU currently offers two programs: TrackMan Certified Operator and TrackMan Certified Professional (Level 1-3).

About TrackMan

TrackMan™ is an easy to use indoor/outdoor radar-based solution for analyzing the impact conditions and resulting ball flight in golf. TrackMan provides the industry's most accurate real-time data and graphics on ball launch, flight and landing. TrackMan A/S, headquartered in Vedbaek, Denmark, is the developer and owner of TrackMan™ technology. TrackMan technology includes a comprehensive patent portfolio of granted patents and pending patents applications.

transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>
transparent.gif
TrackMan A/S, Stubbeled 2, 2950 Vedbæk, Denmark

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:
Dude, you posted this at the same time I did!!! Wow and the same thread starter, must be a first for the website! Great minds think alike!

this just in.....Brian Manzella....

Brian Manzella Achieves TrackMan University Master Status

TrackMan would like to congratulate PGA of America member and newly appointed TrackMan University Partner, Brian Manzella, on achieving the top distinction within TrackMan University.

Manzella has proven over the years that his understanding of the cause and effect in the golf swing and resulting ball flight is among the best in the industry. His unrelenting drive to uncover the truth surrounding golf’s mysteries has helped move the teaching industry forward by using quantifiable information to prove and disprove many theories.

“Every serious golf instructor should go through TrackMan University. Knowing how the club and ball interacts to produce different ball fights are THE fundamentals to teaching the game,” Manzella remarked.

Manzella’s experience was recently published in the April 2012 issue of GOLF MAGAZINE. The article titled The New Science of Impact acknowledges TrackMan’s impact on golf instruction. “The state-of-the-art technology has not only exposed what’s really going on when your iron or driver makes contact with the ball. It has led to a surprising - check that, game changing – discovery” states the article.

Manzella goes on to show how this “game changing discovery” can be applied to the average Joe’s golf swing to hit the ball straighter.

Another largely successful venture for Manzella is his website, Brian Manzella Golf Forum - The Front Page . The site averages over 3 million hits per month and consistently ranks within the top 5 websites in the world for golf instructors. His free online videos have been viewed more than 400,000 times.

Manzella has been an avid TrackMan owner for several years and has been a leader in applying the data and information within golf instruction.

“There is no doubt that TrackMan helps me improve golfers faster,” Manzella asserted. “TrackMan immediately gives me the information I need to determine if the golfer is making the changes necessary to improve. The student can also see the information and it helps them to understand what we are trying to achieve.”

If you would like to contact Brian Manzella, visit his website at Brian Manzella Golf Forum - The Front Page or email brian@brianmanzella.com directly.

Best regards,

Anders Vestergaard
Manager, TrackMan University
P: +45 4574 4744
E: av@trackman.dk
W: TrackManUniversity.com

Also, in an unrelated note, Jeff Martin was awarded Lo Jack Master Status as he has been a real help with people recovering stolen cars.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Trackman is no better a tool than Medicus guys.

The above was actually said by someone in the last week. The animosity and jelousy knows no bounds.

The above was actually said by someone in the last week. The animosity and jelousy knows no bounds.

I hope he lives in North GA, plays in a lot of local tournaments, and has a lot of friends who share the same views. The more the merrier. :)

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator

You are so right. I've never seen anything like it. I've enjoyed watching some of the dumbest things ever typed come out of some of these guys. If I said those things, I would go by a screename as well in fear of someone knowing who I am.

ZAP

New
Well maybe in that posters hands Trackman is no better than Medicus. But according to my personal experience it is light years better in the hands of both Brian and Kevin. Congrats Brian I hope this is just one in a long line of recognition coming the way of you and your team soon.

I'm pretty good with that Medicus.

You need someone with the skills to use the clubs, and you need someone with the skills to use the orange friend and interpret the numbers and be able to provide feedback to the golfer in order to help put them back on the right track when things go out of whack. It's not as simple as just "give tour pro trackman, coach look at trackman, win 40 tournaments" The coach has to know how to see the numbers and identify where problems might lie. That takes a little practice and education.

Status
Not open for further replies.