Masters on the range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masters on the range broadcast on the web is pretty sweet. Different warm ups and the range actually copies #2 approach and range has its own yardage book.

Masters week, now I am getting golf fever!
JeffS

Masters on the Range On again! Justin Rose interview- not changing his swing but a little different feel. States -feel ...he has learned has a shelf life. What a priceless quote.

Masters on the Range On again! Justin Rose interview- not changing his swing but a little different feel. States -feel ...he has learned has a shelf life. What a priceless quote.

Well it's obvious that Justin needs to have a little talk with our own SteveT and get rid of these silly 'feeeeels'.

You're probably pulling my leg. Have to be at the main site, look at top bar (black background for me).

Here's a link to the LIVE page
Live - 2012 Masters Tournament

I was not kidding dbl. The top bar on my browser reads, from left to right, "Home, Leaderboard, Players and Pairings, News, Videos, Tickets, Discover". But you link does take me to the right place. I just cannot get to it from the main page. I am accessing from Canada so this may be the problem. Thank you for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.