Masters Pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ya got as the winner this weekend? With the weather being mostly sunny and the golf course not getting much rain in the last month, with the possible exception of a chance of showers tomorrow afternoon. I pick a good ball striker and excellent putter. I pick Jim Furyk!

I have a few personal favorites:

Ogilvy
Poulter
Kaymer
Mahan

I also predict that Tiger finishes in top 15 but never really contends

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
lol honestly i just want Tiger to win and get back to making golf great again imo. Like him or not, Golf is more interesting with him playing and i'd like to see him win by a decent margin as a big ole middle finger to everyone else and just puts his stamp that "he's back." It would make a bold statement.

lol honestly i just want Tiger to win and get back to making golf great again imo. Like him or not, Golf is more interesting with him playing and i'd like to see him win by a decent margin as a big ole middle finger to everyone else and just puts his stamp that "he's back." It would make a bold statement.

^^^^
this

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Well...

I am pullin' for the Dagos!

But I think Poulter is due.

I'd love to see Tiger contend, and someone with an orthodox swing win.

I'm not a big Phil fan but with what his wife and mom are going through that would be cool.

Huge Tiger fan so I'd like to see him contend, maybe not win it though.

I'd really like to see Freddie win it or of course my man Zach Johnson. The Big Easy would be a good story as well.

1st Pick- Harrington - Major winner, playing well of late, grinder.

Sentimental Pick- Kenny Perry (Playing poorly - won't happen but would be a great story)

Status
Not open for further replies.