Mike Austin video for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to sell my copy of the Mike Austin video.
Please private message me if you are interested. Thanks.

$20 includes shipping and the Mike Austin eBook.

quote:Originally posted by pixie

I would like to sell my copy of the Mike Austin video.
Please private message me if you are interested. Thanks.

$20 includes shipping and the Mike Austin eBook.

I have been thinking of picking one up, just for kicks. How do you rate it as an instructional video?

quote:Originally posted by diggerdog

uhh, he is selling it.

I don't think that his selling it necessarily means that he didn't like it. Perhaps he has watched it 20 times, absorbed the contents, and now wants to recycle the thing.

On the other hand, maybe he is selling it because it sucks. Ergo, my question.

Triad

It's a pretty good video.
There's about seven or eight points that I found relatively unique relative to the typical golf instruction.
For me, the most significant point was the description of the "compound pivot." I believe it's already been described on this forum. It works very well, in my opinion, and has prevented any sway of my head away from the ball on the backswing, which would creep into my swing every now and then.

EdZ

New
Yep, I agree that is a very powerful concept. I also find his approach to 'measuring', and setting the right side very useful, especially when combined with the forward press - really shows you the 'hitter's' feel.

I was in living close to Canary Wharf in London until June. But I returned to San Diego 92122 almost 2 months ago.

If you're still interested, please send me an email before sending payment to smakiethefrog@hotmail.com
That way, I can confirm with you that nobody else has sent payment yet. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.