MIKE F AND NITRO go at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now Stu McGill is the expert.....???

When the same Dr. McGill was dismissing the spinal engine theory, he was a goat.....

Comb's a looooonatic

Art Maffei on Kelvin's observation methods:

"His comment on the video of a central location of the axis during the later stages of the down swing is a visual guess at best."

Art Maffei on Kelvin's observation methods:

"His comment on the video of a central location of the axis during the later stages of the down swing is a visual guess at best."

What I found interesting was Art Maffei's response to Jeffy's reply to that comment and the graph Jeffy posted of Jamie Sadlowski's pelvic sway which indicates a reasonably centered pelvis during the downswing.

In Art's responding post, he ingnored the graph and went off again on one of his elucidations concerning his credentials, his goal for "golf truth", his beliefs about the importance of dynamic balance for every golfer including the elite swingers and his overt benevolent declaration of his sincere appreciation for everyone else's efforts.

I was expecting something a bit more informative.

Can I expect Kwon's results of Sadlowski's 3D data to be posted in this thread sometime in the near future or is this just another chest pounding opportunity with Jeff Martin insults that will end up on the heap of Brian Manzella.com deleted threads?

Nitro7 - whoever you are;)

Jamie Sadlowski's centeredness or uncenteredness has NEVER been at issue. Once again, you (a Jeff Martin alias) try to distract from the original debate.

At issue from the beginning was the ability of a HUMAN BEING to "superposition" and have simultaneous peaks of the major rotating body parts at impact - IT IS IMPOSSIBLE - as Jamie's data will clearly show.

The lunatic, Jeff Matin, can distract, contort, reconfigure, edit, quote, ridicule, and beat his own chest all he wants - but the facts are AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN - that he is WRONG about the entire concept. When he admits his mistake, maybe we can have a decent discussion. But that won't happen.

And, if you are such a Jeff Martin proponent (or you are in fact, Jeff Martin), then please stay on his (your) site and don't bother coming over here. It is obviously a waste of your time.

I'm hardly a Jeff Martin alias or booster, he banned me from his website a long time ago. Your fixation with him is well documented and your incessant desire to declare him a lunatic is a bit fatuous. It's pretty clear JM is not a lunatic no matter how much you hate him or believe his concepts are wrong. One thing is clear, many posts here that are contentious are often deleted, including most of your JM fulminations.

I rarely waste my time and it will be interesting to see if this newly captured data from Kwon's 3D study of Sadlowski's swing definitively debunks kelvin Miyahira's MFT and his idea that there is a 2nd fire (left knee/hip vertical translation) that contriblutes to better rotation through impact instead of a complete stall. It certainly will be compelling if Kelvin/Jeffy do not have a viable reply to whatever the data specifically reveals.

I'm hardly a Jeff Martin alias or booster, he banned me from his website a long time ago. Your fixation with him is well documented and your incessant desire to declare him a lunatic is a bit fatuous. It's pretty clear JM is not a lunatic no matter how much you hate him or believe his concepts are wrong. One thing is clear, many posts here that are contentious are often deleted, including most of your JM fulminations.

I rarely waste my time and it will be interesting to see if this newly captured data from Kwon's 3D study of Sadlowski's swing definitively debunks kelvin Miyahira's MFT and his idea that there is a 2nd fire (left knee/hip vertical translation) that contriblutes to better rotation through impact instead of a complete stall. It certainly will be compelling if Kelvin/Jeffy do not have a viable reply to whatever the data specifically reveals.

Nitro7, my friend - Jeff Martin is a socially unstable lunatic of the highest order. And your fatuous fulminations aside, nothing can change that.

His and Kelvin's REPEATED attempts to qualitatively observe their way into importance have failed again and again. They can have the half dozen sycophants and Rich Hunt (Homer Simpson) at their site extol the virtues of unnaturally strong grips and 52 micro moves until the cows come home - but it won't make a dent on the larger scale - because, to my knowledge, there are no "7 iron long drive contests" out there at this time.

Jamie Sadlowski's data will show exactly what we've been saying all along - even the longest hitters on the planet have rotational slowing to satisfy the summation of speeds principle as IT APPLIES TO A HUMAN GOLFER.....not some mass-less, multi-segmented rigid body in a vacuum.

The fairy tales produced by Jeff and Kelvin as their initial "theories" have been bludgeoned by peer reviewed biomechanists have changed over and over again - it's tiring to respond to revisionist history as they edit, copy, and paste their way into "being right"....

Since you want to champion this lunatic, please reapply over there and get your status back. I hope your 200 yard 7 irons give you hours of enjoyment on the range. Good luck.....

I'm not so sure you honestly consider me your friend. You have an inclination to make some peculiar comments.

You misinterpret my being sensible with being an advocate of KM and/or JM. I just read what they write and KM presented his MFT idea well over five and half years ago and I haven't seen much revision of it…maybe some attempts to explain in more detail the original jump/twist description of the 2nd fire. If there's anyone who has altered their viewpoint on the golf swing it's Brian Manzella. He has had a major shift in his beliefs of what is happening in elite golf swings over the last several years.

I don't consider the results Kelvin and Lucas have produced with their students as fairy tales. It appears they have gotten significant improvements in both speed and stability of release with numerous gofers, from high handicap players to ones good enough to play in tour events by utilizing the information he has presented in his articles.

Jeff Martin hates my guts and it would take an earthly miracle for him to reinstate my posting privileges. That's perfectly alright with me, I'll just continue reading. I didn't say anything abusive, he just didn't like what I had to say.

200 yard 7 irons? there are some tour guys that can do that, but, I promise you I max out at about 165 yards with that club.

Looking forward to the Kwon 3D Sadlowski swing data. I hope it actually reveals the truth about what movements and forces contribute to Jamie's remarkable speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.