Miles of Golf - Ann Arbor, Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Smither

Super Moderator
I'm considering making the 4-hour trek to Miles of Golf, near Ann Arbor, MI, to help a few friends with club fitting.

Is this place the mecca it appears to be?

Any thoughts, recommendations, or experiences are welcome.

Miles of Golf :: Home

Yes, yes, and yes.

I was on business in Grand Rapids and made 250 mile round trip to do a Driver fitting on
trackman. They are first class all the way. Their range balls are heated!

I would certainly call them to set a plan and make set up some time slots.

I Have been meaning to get over there myself. I only live about an hour away and for some strange reason have never been. I might just go in the next week our two, I need to gap my clubs and bend a couple of wedges, I can give you a run down on the place if you like.

Have bought two sets of irons and three drivers with their Trackman. Its worth it, very easy drive for you. Great place, guys in the shop are very knowledgeable, customer service is A plus.

eyeofish

Another yes. Do me a favor and ask them if they rent time on the trackman.

hi eyeo

they have a trackman game.....which rents for 20 dollars an hour..........caveat is....yes it does tell you

ball flight.........but no it doesnt tell you about the "club".........path... face angle....attack angle...club speed

now if you do a fitting for a driver...........$125....plus 50 goes towards purchase...1 hour

irons......... $175....50 towards purchase....90 min.........full set $$225 .....2- 90 min sessions.....50 back.................2 SESSION CUZ TO MANY SWINGS TO DO IN 1 SESSION

there you go

hope it helps

Last edited:
Sorry..completely misread the "fitting" part. Thought the poster was going there to get fitted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.