Missed a year; Where can I catch up on the new Science?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are so excited about the D Plane. I stopped paying attention in september of 08, and I am trying to catch up.

It's as if the world went from analog to digital, and I missed the transition.

TGM gurus talking about hitting up with the driver? I feel like I've been transported into Upside Down World!

I have a great guy here in Tucson, just had my first lesson in 1 1/2 years, and got a taste of what Trackman combined with TGM understanding is doing for the teaching of the golf swing. Throw in some other new stuff, and in the 18 months since my last lesson, it's like falling asleep and not noticing the Berlin Wall came down. (as in the great movie "Goodbye Lenin.")

How can I catch up, and not waste my teacher's valuable and expensive time? thanks.

Y'all are so excited about the D Plane. I stopped paying attention in september of 08, and I am trying to catch up.

It's as if the world went from analog to digital, and I missed the transition.

TGM gurus talking about hitting up with the driver? I feel like I've been transported into Upside Down World!

I have a great guy here in Tucson, just had my first lesson in 1 1/2 years, and got a taste of what Trackman combined with TGM understanding is doing for the teaching of the golf swing. Throw in some other new stuff, and in the 18 months since my last lesson, it's like falling asleep and not noticing the Berlin Wall came down. (as in the great movie "Goodbye Lenin.")

How can I catch up, and not waste my teacher's valuable and expensive time? thanks.

You'll come up with most of what you want if you search Brians threads/posts and probably also mandrins.

There has been a lot going on since '08...with all the Trackman stuff and whatever else. (and mandrin)

Status
Not open for further replies.