My golf stroke 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since most of my detractors wouldn't ever credit me with being any better than a second rate duffer, I am posting a video. It's captured on my phone and was first and only take.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmkeoq1lEvw[/media]

An altogether nice swing.

By the way, though, the idea that a few posters here have that someone can't have valuable ideas or make comments about physics unless they are a plus 3 handicap with a gorgeous swing is ludicrous. So John Daly has a better pivot than any physics phd, does that mean we are supposed to care more about his thoughts on, say, angular momentum than those of Jorgensen or Zick? I don't think so.

In other words your opinion might well matter even if you didn't have a nice swing.

Last edited:
An altogether nice swing.

By the way, though, the idea that a few posters here have that someone can't have valuable ideas or make comments about physics unless they are a plus 3 handicap with a gorgeous swing is ludicrous. So John Daly has a better pivot than any physics phd, does that mean we are supposed to care more about his thoughts on, say, angular momentum than those of Jorgensen or Zick? I don't think so.

OMG, thank you! "He can't beat me, so he can't teach me anything..." Drives me nuts...

OMG, thank you! "He can't beat me, so he can't teach me anything..." Drives me nuts...

Yeah, I guess if Boo Weekly and John Daly posted their ideas about physics here, we'd all have to defer.

It's a very annoying kind of argument made mostly by anonymous posters who never post their own swings and like to ridicule people here making an honest effort to learn something.

Last edited:
Great Swing! Did you make it into the net? Hope you can respond to the private message I sent you a few weeks ago.

greenfree

Banned
I knew it all along. Knowledge and a swing to go with it, hope your watching Robbo and practicing... lol. Some can back it up with more than words and it didn't really matter if Mathew could or couldn't , but in this case i luv it that he can. NICE!

Last edited:
Great Swing! Did you make it into the net?

I was hitting a 5 wood and the ball landed just before the grass runs out. It isn't an actual driving range, so the balls are my own and I need to be able to collect them....lol This shot is a slight draw and landed right of intended target by approx. 10 yards.

I knew it all along. Knowledge and a swing to go with it, hope your watching Robbo and practicing... lol. Some can back it up with more than words and it didn't really matter if Mathew could or couldn't , but in this case i luv it that he can. NICE!

lol..... Just saw it Green! It won't change my practice routine though. :) You'll have to clarify why it never really mattered that one could back the words up with motion except in this case. ;) I'm still pretty sure who the engineering assistant would be on the golf course.

Nice action Deadly. Always good to see someone who can demonstrate. You can say what you want to, but for me that's important for a variety of reasons.

"How do you create a 10 million dollar company???........ hire a Harvard MBA to run a 100 million dollar company".

I was hitting a 5 wood and the ball landed just before the grass runs out. It isn't an actual driving range, so the balls are my own and I need to be able to collect them....lol This shot is a slight draw and landed right of intended target by approx. 10 yards.

What happens when you lower your hands a little at address?

I am sure you would have investigated this...I am just curious.

greenfree

Banned
lol..... Just saw it Green! It won't change my practice routine though. :) You'll have to clarify why it never really mattered that one could back the words up with motion except in this case. ;) I'm still pretty sure who the engineering assistant would be on the golf course.

Nice action Deadly. Always good to see someone who can demonstrate. You can say what you want to, but for me that's important for a variety of reasons.

"How do you create a 10 million dollar company???........ hire a Harvard MBA to run a 100 million dollar company".

How does a billionaire become a millionaire? Buy a NHL team.:) To clarify it didn't matter "to me" if Deadly could or couldn't, but it's nice that he can and that he accepted the challenge to post his swing, he can talk it and walk it.:) Oh i almost forgot about the engineer.

•A pastor, a doctor and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers. The engineer fumed, "What's with these guys? We must have been waiting for 15 minutes!" The doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but I've never seen such ineptitude! "The pastor said, "Hey, here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him." [dramatic pause]

"Hi, George. Say, what's with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"

The greens keeper replied, "Oh, yes, that's a group of blind firefighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime."

The group was silent for a moment.

The pastor said, "That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight."

The doctor said, "Good idea. And I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them."

The engineer said, "Why can't these guys play at night?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.