Nedbank Sun City/ Bobby Clampett commanatating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to hear Bobby Clampett doing commentry for this event. His book "The impact zone" was mentioned by another commentator and Bobby gave a brief detail of it. He also made mention of Ben Doyle the Golfing machine and talked about stack and tilt and what it meant.

JRJ

New
Impact Zone

I have the book, it's very good but essentially says just a few key things over and over again.

1. Hit down on the inside back of the ball
2. Take a divot 3-4 inches in front of the ball
3. Hit with a flat left/bent right wrist
4. Don't underestimate the importance of a good grip (trigger finger/right index finger)

If all this sounds familiar it should. It's all FACT. It's what BD and BM champion. Its TGM and its golf 101.

ok, I just saved you $20 and my personal experience has been focusing on Impact alone will improve your path and lower your scores (it did for me)

JRJ

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
The best golf commentary I have ever heard in my life!
Ben got the credit he deserved and Bobby on talking the truth.
Well Done Bobby.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
The only problem is, pretty much everyone outside the TGM community thinks that Clampett just babbles incoherently. I personally am a big fan, just like all of you, bought his book and enjoy his commentary on TNT especially.

Even in the broadcasts on the Golf Channel. Oosterhuis is always seemingly semi making fun of Bobby and his beliefs on the golf swing

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
True, but they need to understand that complexity is better than mystery and a guided struggle is better than a blind struggle.

The only problem is, pretty much everyone outside the TGM community thinks that Clampett just babbles incoherently. I personally am a big fan, just like all of you, bought his book and enjoy his commentary on TNT especially.

Even in the broadcasts on the Golf Channel. Oosterhuis is always seemingly semi making fun of Bobby and his beliefs on the golf swing

Status
Not open for further replies.