New Manzella Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
The new site's colors (this is still the one one) are different than what we are using now.

The one pick IS better, but it is also 40 pounds ago (taken in January 2004), and I am into 'truth in advertising.'

We can always go back to the old pick, or I could just lose the weight. ;)

Go with a different font for the lettering. Its a little too soft for a smash mouth in your face stallion.:D

EdZ

New
quote:Originally posted by rbaumgolf

Baby blue is for the kinder gentler Brian.......a new image:D

That made me laugh!

(just bustin' your chops Brian)

I'd go with something other than this particular color though! Looks too washed out. Other than the color, I like it.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Here is a protype:
prototypebrian.jpg

Instead of a new pic, lose the weight. For the sake of your followers and the future of TGM. Ben's no spring chicken, Yoda's 900 yrs old, and your a double quarter pounder away from a coronary.;)

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I am started a new diet and excercise program on Monday.

My doc, New Orleans Saints team doc (and Mike Finney's brother) Tim Finney, gave me the go ahead 2 weeks ago for any kind of excersise.

Since my tendon tear in May, I have gained a bunch of weight. I have lost it before and I'll lose it again.

I can't be #1, unless I look the part. Target weight 165.

Erik_K

New
quote:Originally posted by mcflog

Instead of a new pic, lose the weight. For the sake of your followers and the future of TGM. Ben's no spring chicken, Yoda's 900 yrs old, and your a double quarter pounder away from a coronary.;)

Don't hold back on, Brian. Tell him what you really think.

quote:Originally posted by Erik_K

quote:Originally posted by mcflog

Don't hold back on, Brian. Tell him what you really think.

Nothing but love for Brian, maybe a little tough love, but nothing but love. Brian's right about looking the part though. Our society is becoming increasingly focused on appearance. Fit= succesful Fat = failure. Not fair but factual. I'm trying to get from 250 to 220 myself (currently 238). Best of luck Brian, in all endeavors and thank you for what you do.

For future DVD's and short videos I think you should use the song "Blue Bayou" for the theme song although I do like the Saints are Marching In........

Status
Not open for further replies.