New Manzella Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Bartlett

Administrator
When did you change the logo? I like it. I would put the O in golf off the left heel of the A and make it look like a ball and maybe put it on a tee.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
New Logo...

I didn't like the way the old one reproduced on a shirt (had one done on spec).

I went "back to the future" and went to a similar look to an older logo of mine (about 1995-96) that fit my personality more.

It looks great on shirts and hats and those will be available in the near future.

BTW, that's a TIGER WOODS-type position on top of the A.

Tigers PIVOT is near exactly what I teach, and he is the best player going.:)

:)

Last edited:
Tiger Logo

I had the same thought- "What the Heck! How long have I been missing that!" Looks really good - a nice improvement in my mind. Oh Ya! Tiger called he wants a royalty! Though- You were probably just kidding about that being Tiger- at least that's what your attorney said.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I had the same thought- "What the Heck! How long have I been missing that!" Looks really good - a nice improvement in my mind. Oh Ya! Tiger called he wants a royalty! Though- You were probably just kidding about that being Tiger- at least that's what your attorney said.

Well, it isn't Tiger.

It is a drawing of a golfer in the same position as Mike Finney and Tiger.

The golfer is even SKINNIER than Mike.

(Thanks MikeO):D

Hang on, I am confused.

Are you guys talking about this logo?
tn_ManzellaLogo.jpg

Skinnier than Mike Finney? Looks like Tiger Woods?

hue

New
I like it Brian. I notice you have the logo sitting above the letter A where the A looks like a pair of legs. Your name Brian Manzella has 3 As in it. You could have a top of the backswing on top of the A in Brian and some other positionon top of the last A in Manzella. .

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Keep your eye on 'em, they may steal it again!

Makes it much easier to spot those who steal it too!

"Nobody is out to get you" ---Richard Crews

"Yeah, but another G.S.E.D. STOLE my EXACT logo once, and had the audacity to claim he 'had it drawn by a graohic artist'! Yeah, and that artist is name M-A-N-Z-E-L-L-L-A" ---Brian Manzella

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Precisely my arse.

BTW Brian I think you should move "Tiger" down and put his head RIGHT on the top of the "A".....PRECISELY at the top.

While other are "betting" the future of their companies on something like you suggest-in-jist, I'll bet on the Tiger Woods-style pivot, thank you.;)

In other words, put your money on the Stallion!!!:) :D

rcw

New
Nice Logo

Brian,

From a fellow graphic designer, I like your new logo, creative use of your letter form. Looks good.

Chris

It is quite evident that the Manzella logo is portraying a pivot that is not the preference of the stationary head pivot protagonists. It is, in fact, the very antithesis of what they are promoting. They believe that the Tiger Woods swing is not the most advantageous way in which to perform the golf movement. Mr. Manzella clearly has a dissenting opinion.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Hmmm...

Are you Russell Crowe?

You know, if you are, Mike Finney gave you lessons for the movie.

If you aren't, what are you an insider of?

?

Status
Not open for further replies.