New Song??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the hot musical trio of Bubba, Ben, and Hunter come out with a rendition of "Swing Like Bubba (to the tune of Christine Aguilar's "Moves Like Jaeger")?

Congrats to Bubba on a great win - fantastic Masters as almost always. Best of the "Majors" because it is played on the same course year after year. You get to know the course - the possible bounces and rolls, etc. and how some many big swings in score can happen on the back (excuse me - Second Nine).

Have heard various stories that Bubba can be somewhat of an ass at times (Seminole Pro Scratch Tourney) but he seems like a real down to earth guy. Hope success does not spoil him. The tour needs more free spirits like him.

Never been to the tournament, but actually got to drive around the course in my car (on the cart paths) one February back in the early 80's. Had a good friend that once worked as an assistant at Augusta CC (right next door to Augusta National) who knew people there. It's much hillier (sp) than it looks on TV and the greens are much smaller than they look on TV.

I have had several lessons with Brian and Damon - I remember in the 1st lesson Brian saying "get some air under those arm pits" - Bubba is the personification of that. Maybe if we all swung a little more like Bubba we would be better off.

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.