New Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyt

New
Can someone please share with me how the launch of the new website is going to work and will it integrate with the old site?

Details please.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
The site will launch Monday night at midnight. So, 12:00am Tuesday morning.

There will be links all over this site and Mike Jacobs' site.

More info to follow....mcuh more.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Slow progress.....the site is up and we are working hard—but our contractors are slower.

Sorry for the delay...

Update soon.

I'd be interested in a "flat rate" type of deal which would include all your stuff, plus MJ's. I think the latest offerings from MJ is a lot better than his previous stuff which didn't impress at all. But, hey, I'm all for the reinvention process...

I'd be interested in a "flat rate" type of deal which would include all your stuff, plus MJ's. I think the latest offerings from MJ is a lot better than his previous stuff which didn't impress at all. But, hey, I'm all for the reinvention process...

Why? I can't recall anything you've heard yet that you haven't already known. (couldn't resist :eek::p)

Creative destruction Wulsy. What this site is all about.

Why? I can't recall anything you've heard yet that you haven't already known. (couldn't resist :eek::p)

Mgran, I live in hope than one day I will find out something that I didn't already know. If you ain't got hope, you ain't got nufin, ask Padraig.;)

Michael Jacobs

Super Moderator
New site is ready to go live.. Brian is at a couple of golf shows so as soon as he returns to his headquarters we will turn in on live

Lots of great stuff ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.