News Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martino and the PGA just announced that from their long extensive studies in a Biolab in Pittsburgh that all GOOD golfers have clubhead lag.

Bet they have a flat left wrist too.

Of course we, TGM, had that twenty years ago.

Homer gets ripped off again

rwh

New
quote:Originally posted by 6bee1dee

Martino and the PGA just announced that from their long extensive studies in a Biolab in Pittsburgh that all GOOD golfers have clubhead lag.

Bet they have a flat left wrist too.

Of course we, TGM, had that twenty years ago.

Homer gets ripped off again

In related news, a press conference has been called for Sunday at 2:00 p.m., at which it is anticipated the PGA will announce the award to Biolab of a $1,500,000 grant to study the possibility that the Left Arm actually moves in an Arc around the Left Shoulder Joint. “If this is true,” said a PGA source on condition of anonymity, “it could have tremendous implications. For example, it may then be possible to actually move the Clubshaft by Pulling or Pushing. Of course, we should caution everyone that this is nothing more than theoretical speculation and practical application of any findings would not be anticipated for at least another 30 - 50 years.”

You crack me up rwh !:D

I'm going hate it when they start logging on and ask questions about hands controlled pivot. hahahahah - oops, I cracked me up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.