NHA Pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played in my 9 hole league tonight using the NHA pattern. Overall pretty darn good, 34 with 5 birdies but a double and a great "save" bogie from a couple of horrendous pulls. My question would be what is the most prevalent cause of pulls with this pattern? Other shots were straight or with a 2-3 yd baby fade. Thinking of going to this as my stock shot but the big double cross is a killer at my track as all the trouble is left.

Pete J

Banned
Played in my 9 hole league tonight using the NHA pattern. Overall pretty darn good, 34 with 5 birdies but a double and a great "save" bogie from a couple of horrendous pulls. My question would be what is the most prevalent cause of pulls with this pattern? Other shots were straight or with a 2-3 yd baby fade. Thinking of going to this as my stock shot but the big double cross is a killer at my track as all the trouble is left.

Five birdies in 9 holes?

Yes. Putter was fully functional. No bombs but did make 3 around 15ft along with a couple of tap ins. Just can't deal with the pulls on my track. Which is probably why I've been below plane all these years. Trying to shove it right of trouble

For me, I have found when I hit pulls and hooks I have been "lazy" with my arm swing through the ball and tend to get the handle/hands too high into impact.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
didn't let the arms drop enough before you decided to "catch" the drop with the pivot or if you are watching NHA 2, too much carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.