Nice Swing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doing my bit to increase this forum's golf knowledge.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOl4O25KetE&feature=rec-HM-r2[/media]

The guy in the red shirt has rather a nice action...

These guys are absolutely crazy. Had the ball been mishit and went for the head, he could have been seriously injured. Sheesh... :mad:

BTW, nice to meet a forum member from the same time zone. ;)

My God...idiots...

Is this an episode of The Trailer Park Boys?

Red Shirt looks like he puts a pretty good hit on it.

These guys are absolutely crazy. Had the ball been mishit and went for the head, he could have been seriously injured. Sheesh... :mad:

BTW, nice to meet a forum member from the same time zone. ;)

Pleasure Alex, where are you based?

I was in Singapore last week and managed to steal a game in Malaysia at the Palm resort. Pretty decent course but the carts were appalling (and not optional)... damn things broke down twice in 18 holes.

Often go to KL on business too so if you fancy a game lets hookup and figure out how to get the B-man down to this neck of the woods!

Pleasure Alex, where are you based?

I was in Singapore last week and managed to steal a game in Malaysia at the Palm resort. Pretty decent course but the carts were appalling (and not optional)... damn things broke down twice in 18 holes.

Often go to KL on business too so if you fancy a game lets hookup and figure out how to get the B-man down to this neck of the woods!

Hi Dominic,

Would be nice to meet up and play a round together. PM me if you ever decide to come arouind these parts. And if BM would consider paying a visit to this region, it would be a dream come true.

As for Palm Resort in JB, I have not played there but I heard that Tanjung Puteri is pretty well maintained but exclusive.

Cheers.

Definition of gullible =

"Forum members that believe the golf ball was real"

C'mon guys, there's no chance that ball was real. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.