Ochoa wins again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers!

I was so busy this weekend that I forgot to make an official Ochoa cult thread :D Four wins in a row! 4 out of 5 tourneys! Amazing!

Where's the guy that was going to cheer on Annika to a win at the Ginn Open?:)

Give us details.

Sincerely,

S-M (LO-CHO's biggest non-Mexican fan)

JRJ

New
zzzz

SM, unfortunately never before has someone dominated their sport with such little fanfare. Somebody fire the lady that runs the LPGA Tour. LO needs some PR and fast. Here's an novel idea - have her play in a Men's event! Before everyone goes ballasitic on me this would bring her the attention she deserves. Have it be a one time thing like Annika; not a circus act MW thing. She should think about it.

SM, unfortunately never before has someone dominated their sport with such little fanfare. Somebody fire the lady that runs the LPGA Tour. LO needs some PR and fast. Here's an novel idea - have her play in a Men's event! Before everyone goes ballasitic on me this would bring her the attention she deserves. Have it be a one time thing like Annika; not a circus act MW thing. She should think about it.

I totally agree! What is even sillier is that she didn't receive an equipment deal until late last year. I wouldn't have pimped for Ping for as long as she did without compensation. Can you say component clubs? SI.

I like her swing because it is natural and works. I'm glad that she isn't an overly technical golfer. I'm so tired of details! Quality golf is earned, not taught.

Last edited:
I would agree if I knew what soft draw looks like. Waiting for video. Her swing is the antithesis of mine, upright, across the line at top, swings left after impact. Mine, flat, underplane downswing, swings too far to right, flip it closed. I have watched NHA again and her swing looks like I want mine to look. Can't wait for soft draw debut.

JRJ

New
I totally agree! What is even sillier is that she didn't receive an equipment deal until late last year. I wouldn't have pimped for Ping for as long as she did without compensation. Can you say component clubs? SI.

I like her swing because it is natural and works. I'm glad that she isn't an overly technical golfer. I'm so tired of details! Quality golf is earned, not taught.

agreed... I think they asked her once about her swing and she said: (I'm paraphrasing) "see ball; hit ball"

Ginn report

I went to the Ginn on Saturday. We followed the Christina Kim group. She is very entertaining. She hollers and yells at the ball and curses at bad shots.
The other girls in her group acted like robots with their caddies occasionally yelling for them.

I do have to eat crow for the Annika comment.:( She has a home not to far from me. But believe me it is on the other side of the tracks if you know what I mean.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.