***Official request to the golf gods to melt the snow***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

snowdiggingkb8.jpg

Don't know about you folks, but I've had enough of this white stuff already (not me in the pic btw).

This post is to serve as an official request to the golf gods to help expedite the snow melting process. We've had a long, harsh winter and I'm getting some severe cabin fever.

So if anybody has the golf gods' cell or email hook me up. This insanity needs to stop! :mad:

paradiseisland9co2.jpg

Ah, that's better!

A couple weeks ago the winter showed signs of mercy here in Finland, but the weather got quite cold now. And today its a blizzard. 40cm more snow. Damn. I remember last year at this time I was already hitting balls at the range.

Only a few more weeks and the snow should be melting fast...Can't wait.

I´m happy to say that global warming is really taking an effect here in southern sweden. As i remember my childhood winters it was snow from november to march and twenty below, this year I played my premiere round on the 12th of february in lovely weather :)

If there only was a way to get swedes to buy SUV:s to hasten the process even more!

From Where????

(see Avatar)

I certainly envy those in year-round warm weather climates from a golfing perspective.

I spent a few weeks in New Orleans and Pensacola last summer for work/vacation and I'm not sure how you folks deal with the heat. Pretty miserable stuff. But then again, so is winter here! :p

From IA here and it was basically a RECORD year for SNOW! I made a huge pile of snow in my front yard and went sledding off of it. Yes, that's right, sledding in your front yard. Look both ways and down the hill into the street. It was actually a blast, kids loved it. Most of the snow has finally melted and spring is on it's way..........never mind, it's snowing right now! NK

Status
Not open for further replies.