***Official week 2 Manzella Live! episode discussion thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would you like to see discussed this week in the second episode of Manzella live! ? Post your requests here!

Personal vote:

The heck w/ Soft Draw 1.0, NSA 2.0 and NHA. How about Perfect Pivot 1.0? :D

We talk so much about what it takes to draw a straight plane line, develop accumulator lag and maintain a flat left wrist.......but aren't these impossible w/o a good pivot?

Per 6-G, " Educated Hands can compensate for Off Plane Hip and Shoulder Motion but only up to a point."

Let's hear it for the pivot!

Would love to hear about the 1st Manzella Show i paid for but never got to wacth as it wasn't saved. Maybe this should be on another thread though?

It was mentioned briefly in another thread:

what swing faults produce certain ball flights.

People, including myself, may think that a certain ball flight is caused by a swing fault when in fact it is something else. They then try to correct the mis-diagnosed fault only to make matters worse.

JRJ

New
I agree that it would be great to start with a high-level overview of what was discussed in the first show. It sounded really good and I'd love to hear a quick review. Wasn't the topic going to be how to pick a pattern and practice it.

MY vote(from my lesson),

Left side 'crunch/bend' vs. stretch and its relationship to underplane/blocking.

Brian may not want to get into this yet, but I would love to hear anything more you have to say about the topic.

This baby is golden for my pattern.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Thanks...

This week's show will review last weeks key topics, and whatever ones this thread creates buzz on.

The show will air at 9pmEDT, and will feature Mike & Mike, Damon, Tom and that Italian fellow.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
This week's show will review last weeks key topics, and whatever ones this thread creates buzz on.

The show will air at 9pmEDT, and will feature Mike & Mike, Damon, Tom and that Italian fellow.

We have 20 seats available, to get us to our 50 seat capacity (5 Teachers, 25 paid from last week, and 20 more for sale).

The link will go up by tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.