Part I: Strengths

Status
Not open for further replies.

hp12c

New
this week putting and short game, next week when I see my long game faltering it will be long game and putting.:confused:

Any iron shot from the fairway, green-side bunker play and putting inside of 10 feet.

Sorry Mgranato. I know you said 2 but you have no idea how hard it was to get my list down to just 3...:cool:

Last edited:
One of my buddies is really good at peeing off to the side discretely as well as keeping his cigarette ashes off the putting green.

I'm good at keeping the game light and staying in a good mindset.

Does making the beer cart girl uncomfortable count as a strength?

Driving the ball in play.

Putting inside of 5 feet is alternately a strength or weakness depending on the day.

Last edited:
Irons, Lob through 6. However, a week from Monday the answer might just be nada.
Out of state on a consulting job. One more week to go. Sitting all day in meetings.
No golf. First league tournament on the 19th.

I am really good at 100 yard shots-here's what I do:

First I would laser the pin. Then I would check my gps on my watch. Then I would access google earth with my tablet to confirm. I would also access National Weather Service anemometer data for exact wind speed then I would check their data on humidity/barometric pressure and double check via the solar powered instrumentation I mounted on my bag to confirm the local conditions. I would have my caddy pace it off(might even make her use her distance roller counter device).
This should be enough data to assess the distance I would want to fly the ball. At this point I would load up my custom golf stats app on the tablet to determine the proper percentage play for me based on historical data in the app factoring in my tendencies. I would ask my caddy her take on the shot.
I would then assess how I have been hitting it that day and the validity of the data in my system relative to how I am playing today.
At this point I would have my caddy turn around and tell the groups behind me to pipe down with the yelling-I am here to play golf not deal with slow play.
I would then take some practice swings with my caddy holding a club near my right ear to ensure I do not sway.
Then I would remember the crawdad trap I put into the pond on this hole midnight last night and tell my caddy to not forget to check it when we reach the green.
I would next check the tightness of my spikes on my shoes-with my pivot driven leveraged release maximum traction is essential even on a partial shot like this. I have a lot of ground forces going on.
I decide to knockdown the 50 degree wedge with a little punch shot. I have the caddy video several practice swings from face on to determine I am taking the club back exactly 62% of my normal full swing.
The ballflight will be straight so now I must align my body. TOO LATE!

Little do my assailants from the group behind me realize that I am trained in the art of Shaolin Kung Fu. After throttling them I receive the club from my caddy.
Punch the thing up dead online to about 8 feet-my caddy confirms straight in slight uphill as planned. Quick look draino birdy. After a quick hug and a long passionate kiss from her I remind her how nice she looked in the Victoria's Secret shoot from several days prior and remind her to go get the crawfish and put them on ice.
She reminds me that the chopper is waiting so we skip the next seventeen holes and return to the helipad.

I am really good at 100 yard shots-here's what I do:

First I would laser the pin. Then I would check my gps on my watch. Then I would access google earth with my tablet to confirm. I would also access National Weather Service anemometer data for exact wind speed then I would check their data on humidity/barometric pressure and double check via the solar powered instrumentation I mounted on my bag to confirm the local conditions. I would have my caddy pace it off(might even make her use her distance roller counter device).
This should be enough data to assess the distance I would want to fly the ball. At this point I would load up my custom golf stats app on the tablet to determine the proper percentage play for me based on historical data in the app factoring in my tendencies. I would ask my caddy her take on the shot.
I would then assess how I have been hitting it that day and the validity of the data in my system relative to how I am playing today.
At this point I would have my caddy turn around and tell the groups behind me to pipe down with the yelling-I am here to play golf not deal with slow play.
I would then take some practice swings with my caddy holding a club near my right ear to ensure I do not sway.
Then I would remember the crawdad trap I put into the pond on this hole midnight last night and tell my caddy to not forget to check it when we reach the green.
I would next check the tightness of my spikes on my shoes-with my pivot driven leveraged release maximum traction is essential even on a partial shot like this. I have a lot of ground forces going on.
I decide to knockdown the 50 degree wedge with a little punch shot. I have the caddy video several practice swings from face on to determine I am taking the club back exactly 62% of my normal full swing.
The ballflight will be straight so now I must align my body. TOO LATE!

Little do my assailants from the group behind me realize that I am trained in the art of Shaolin Kung Fu. After throttling them I receive the club from my caddy.
Punch the thing up dead online to about 8 feet-my caddy confirms straight in slight uphill as planned. Quick look draino birdy. After a quick hug and a long passionate kiss from her I remind her how nice she looked in the Victoria's Secret shoot from several days prior and remind her to go get the crawfish and put them on ice.
She reminds me that the chopper is waiting so we skip the next seventeen holes and return to the helipad.

"gunga galunga"

Status
Not open for further replies.